Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my journey of discovery into the world of Living Dolls. Some posts will be more factual, while others will simply be expressing my thoughts and story to the world at large. The topics will be varied and include things such as beauty, clothing, dolls, subcultures and perhaps even exploring my own psychology a lot more than I am comfortable with.
I invite you to join me as my readers and to be a part of this strange journey with me. Where this path will lead I do not know, but knowing that there people out there reading encourages me to continue sharing.
The best place to start is always at the beginning. My first blog will tell you about the day I discovered my desire become a Living Doll. Those that follow are the steps in my journey, sharing my experiences and what I have learned thus far.
- The Desire to be a Doll, am I Losing my Mind?
- Towards Doll-like Skin, My First Facial
- 5 Living Doll Subcultures I Researched
- Questions to Myself and You
- 5 Different Doll Types
- Towards a Doll-like Shape, Weight vs. Shape
- Towards a Doll-like Shape, Weight Control Strategy
If you wish to follow me on social media, you can find me on Twitter @AsylumDoll3